Report a Problem

The form below can be used to report a problem.  

If you do not find what you would like to report on the list, please call the City Hall at (209) 599-2108.  

case of an emergency, call the Police Department at (209) 599-2102.

For water, sewer and main leaks please call the Public Works Department immediately at (209)599-2108.  If you cannot reach anyone, call the Police Department at (209) 599-2102.

Contact Us

Dial: (209) 599-2108
Monday through Thursday
7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
(Please continue to dial 9-1-1 for emergencies)
After Hour Phone Numbers: (209) 599-2102
Report a Problem


Code Enforcement
Raised sidewalk (trip hazard)
Street light out
Stop sign damaged or missing
Water waster
Describe the issue:
Street and/or nearest cross street:
If reporting a street light out, pole number:


Security Measure
City of Ripon | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.